Who is your favourite out of the new X Factor judging Panel?

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Britney Has Confirmed Her Next Single!


Britney Spears has officially confirmed during an interview for MTV that 'Criminal' will be the fourth single to be taken from her latest album 'Femme Fatale'. There have been a lot of rumours surrounding her next single as people have talked about '(Drop Dead) Beautiful' 'Inside Out' and 'Trouble For Me' being released next. 
During the interview, a reporter asked Spears if she had “any plans for a new video [or] another single.” A smiley Spears coyly replied, “Yes … I don’t know if I’m at liberty to tell, but, um, I will anyways. It’s ‘Criminal.’” Spears then went on to explain why she chose the song as her next single, trying to find the words as she said, “Actually, when I first heard it, it’s just different … Nothing I’ve heard like this before.”

I don't know about you but I feel this is a great choice as this shows another side to Britney. 'Criminal' is the nearest you will get to a ballad on the album. No doubt the music video will be shot 

very soon, so be sure to check my blog when it does as I will the first to upload it.



No comments:

Post a Comment