Who is your favourite out of the new X Factor judging Panel?

Sunday 24 July 2011

Example - Stay Awake Review

Stay Awake Artwork
Artist: Example
Title: Stay Awake
Release Date: 28th August 
Stay Awake is the second single from Example's second album 'Playing in the Shadows'. It is also the follow up from his number 1 hit 'Changed the way you Kissed me.' I was not a fan of Example's debut but after premiering 'changed the way you kissed me' I was a fan of the track from the start as I was hooked. Same with 'Stay awake'. I feel this is even better with singing and rapping with amazing beats. It is really hard not to like this track. The album looks really promising from these two amazing tracks. This will for sure be another huge success as he has a huge fan base but also he works hard for it, but the main thing is that he deserves it. He improves everytime. From being a hater to a fan: he must be doing something right!
Overall: Hit after hit, Example can't to anything wrong. Another number 1!
Grade: A*
'Stay Awake' official music video



No comments:

Post a Comment