Who is your favourite out of the new X Factor judging Panel?

Sunday 24 July 2011

Cher Lloyd - Swagger Jagger review

Swagger Jagger Artwork

Artist: Cher lloyd
Title: Swagger Jagger
Release Date: 31st July/ 1st August
This is Cher Lloyd's debut single and I think it is fair to say this song has split the nation. Some people hate it some people love it. It had developed a number of dislikes on youtube. But all that a side. I ask my self is it really that bad?
I think not, it is a great debut with an amazing beat which is incredibly catchy; you will have it in your head all day. The chorus is also catchy and what I love about Cher is she can sing very well but at the same time raps very well. This song has all the ingredients for a smash hit and deserves to do very well in the chart. She has also stuck to the music she is true too. I look forward to hearing her debut album as this single is a promising start. This song is also very good live as she gave a very confident performance on T4 on the beach. Vocally she was spot on and looked like she was having a great time. The music video is also smashing, I think everyone will agree with me that Cher is looking her best in the video. There are links below of the music video and the live performance at T4.
Overall: Very good debut single, it is one of those songs which you can't stop singing all day.
Grade: A*
'Swagger Jagger' official music video
'Swagger Jagger' live on T4 On the Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment