Who is your favourite out of the new X Factor judging Panel?

Sunday 24 July 2011

JLS - She Makes Me Wanna (feat. Dev) Review

She Makes Me Wanna Artwork
Artist: JLS (feat. Dev)
Title: She Makes Me Wanna
Release Date: 24th July
She makes me wanna is the lead single off their upcoming 3rd album. This song is a great summer tune which is set to go to number 1 today. When I first heard that they have collaborated with Dev, I was a bit surprised as I didn't know whether it would work. But they have proved me wrong and thanks to the amazing RedOne thing song is a master piece and is very catchy. Dev is also an upcoming artist and is one to watch for. You can't help but have the 'ohh OH ohh' bit in your head all day!
Overall: Great song from the unstoppable lads. Well deserved number 1 I think.
Grade: A  
 'She Makes Me Wanna' official music video (Girls, you will love this: Aston's Abs!)



No comments:

Post a Comment