Who is your favourite out of the new X Factor judging Panel?

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Demi Lovato - Skyscraper + Album Information


'Skyscraper' is the comeback single from 'Demi Lovato'. It is a huge ballad with breathtaking vocals. The chorus gives me goosebumps each time when she sings:
 'You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper'. 
She recently performed it live for the first time at the 'Do Something Awards'. The performance was just incredible, no gimmicks just her and her amazing voice. It is even better live than the studio! 
Grade: A*
'Skyscraper' is the lead single from her new album 'Unbroken' album. The album will feature the following artists:
‘Who’s That Boy' feat. Dev
‘You’re My Only Shorty' feat. Iyaz
‘All Night Long' feat. Missy Elliot
There is also a collaboration with Timbaland.
The album will be out on September 20th and here is the official cover art:
Demi Lovato Cover

Here is the live performance of 'Skyscraper' and the official music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment