Who is your favourite out of the new X Factor judging Panel?

Friday 12 August 2011

The X Factor Trailer 2011

X Factor is my favourite talent show and I enjoy watching it every year. It has brought us great artists like:
- Cher Lloyd
- One Direction
- JLS
- Olly Murs
- Alexandra Burke
- Leona Lewis
- Shayne Ward
IT IS BACK!
But unfortunately my favourite judge Cheryl Cole will not be part of the show this year. Which I think is a shame as she was the best judge in my view and was aware of the current market. She was the only one who actually had a great and successful solo and band career, also she went through the same process as the contestants, so she knew how they would be feeling and gave great advice.
However it is lovely to see a new line up of judges. I have no idea why Louis Walsh is still part of it as I find him absolutely useless and he has no idea what he is going on about. He gave us the acts like Wagner who was the worst contestant ever!
I am really looking forward to seeing how Kelly Rowland and Tulisa Contostavlos get on as judges as they are great musicians and both look stunning. I really hope that the stylists don't turn Tulisa into the next Cheryl Cole and just let her be herself.
I haven't mentioned Gary Barlow as I don't really know what to expect from him, I have heard that he is quite harsh to the contestants. If he is trying to be like Simon Cowell then he needs to stop because there is only one Simon Cowell. Simon is a genius and he knows best.
I am hoping there are more contestants like Cher Lloyd as she really spiced up the show last year and made it special. She was the highlight for me last year. It made a change from all the ballad singers.
Here is the trailer for the new series and it will be on our screen on 20th August.
Can't Wait!




No comments:

Post a Comment